November 4 & 5
Some of the topics we'll be exploring:
- Postpartum Caesarean recovery
- Returning safely to exercise after birth
- Vaginal steaming for pregnancy and postpartum
- Doula Magic - discovering your unique doula identity
- Ayurvedic practices for pregnancy and postpartum
- Pelvic floor health
- IBCLC Breastfeeding Information
- Babywearing for parents and professionals.
As an association, we strive to hold a yearly professional conference to support our members with continued education. We also open enrollment to all birth workers, parents, and those interested in birth work to come to learn and explore alongside us.
Miller Conference Center
9750 South 300 West
Sandy UT 84070
Saturday, Nov 5th, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
EARLY BIRD UDA MEMBER PRICING
$100 Both Days
$47 Friday Only
$77 Saturday Only
NON-UDA MEMBER PRICING
UDA MEMBER PRICING After Sept 5th
$57 Friday Only
$87 Saturday Only
- Light Continental Breakfast Included on Saturday
- Light Snacks Provided Friday and Saturday
4:00-4:50 Bring your sack dinner for pre-conference mingling and door prizes.
Please bring a water bottle and brown sack lunch. We will have a short break and then continue with our speakers for a working lunch.