Doulas and other heartfelt birth workers, you have been giving of yourself all year. Now it’s your turn. Join us in this not-to-be-missed annual gathering of birth junkies and get your cup filled!
Saturday, November 8, 2014
9:00am – 5:00pm
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn 1030 N 400 E, North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Everyone with an interest in birth is invited.
- Increase your positivity and nurture yourself at the UDA retreat.
- Stress reduction
- Increasing personal positivity
- Question and answer session
- All day relaxation and connecting with other doulas/birth professionals and lovers of birth
- Fabulous potluck lunch
- Sisterhood bracelet making
- and more!
What to bring:
- Potluck contribution for lunch
- 10 average- sized beads (all the same or different) to represent the beauty that is you– a unique and colorful member of our community. Make sure the holes are large enough for average size threading.
Want a longer get-away? The Best Western is offering a discount for all attendees of the UDA retreat. Simply call reservations and say that you are with “Utah Doulas”. You will receive a room for $79.00. Save even more money by sharing a room.
Your retreat enjoyment is only $35 for Utah Doula Association members and $45 for those that are not members. Don’t forget; you can become a member of the UDA at anytime by registering here: https://utahdoulas.org/register/
Retreat registration closes Tuesday, November 4, 2014